Baby Alive Lulu Achoo Doll
- DOLL MAKES SNEEZING SOUND AND MOTION: “Achoo!” Baby Alive Lulu Achoo is one sniffly, sneezy baby doll! As she sneezes, she even moves her hands up towards her face!
- WHAT’S WRONG WITH LULU ACHOO?: Interactive doll makes sounds, and nose and forehead light up, to show she’s not feeling well. Kids ages 3 and up can give her a pretend check-up with toy doctor station
- MAKE HER ALL BETTER: Lulu Achoo needs kids’ help to feel better! Does she need her tissue? Or should they pretend to give her medicine from her spoon? Use doctor station and accessories to find out
- 50+ REACTIONS WITH LIGHTS, SOUNDS AND MOVEMENTS: Her forehead lights up with pretend thermometer. Hear heartbeat sounds with play stethoscope. She also coughs, moves her arms, and so much more!
- PRETEND DOCTOR PLAY ACCESSORIES: Interactive doctor playset includes doctor station with attached pretend stethoscope, 2 charts, play thermometer, tissue, spoon, comb and bottle
Lulu Achoo Sniffles and Sneezes!
When she sneezes, she even moves her hands up towards her face! The toy doctor station shows what she needs to feel better. Is it a tissue for her red nose? Or imaginary medicine with her spoon?
Her Nose and Forehead Light Up
Lulu Achoo’s nose and forehead turn red when she’s not feeling well. Her forehead lights up with the interactive thermometer too! Help her get better with the play doctor station and tools.
Interactive Doctor Play Tools
Features fun check-up accessories kids love, including a doctor station with attached play stethoscope, 2 charts, pretend thermometer, cloth tissue, spoon, comb and bottle.
“Sniff, sniff … ACHOO!” Baby Alive Lulu Achoo doll sneezes and actually moves her hands up towards her face! When she’s not well, she makes sounds and her nose and forehead light up red. The doctor station tells you what’s the matter, and how to make Lulu Achoo better. Does she need her cloth tissue or make-believe bottle? Doctor playset features toy check-up accessories, including a doctor station with attached play stethoscope, pretend thermometer, tissue, spoon and bottle. With eyes that open and close, this 12-inch interactive doll responds to kids’ care with 50+ reactions, including lights, sounds and movements. Her forehead even lights up with the play thermometer! When Lulu Achoo is feeling better, she giggles and moves her arms! Lulu Achoo doll is a fun doctor play toy for kids ages 3 and up. It makes a great birthday or holiday gift for girls and boys who love pretend doctor kits. Baby Alive and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.