LeapFrog 100 Words About Places I Go Book
- Explore 100+ age-appropriate words about places, people and objects chosen by learning experts; hear words in both English and Spanish
- Learn words about places like a school, a park, a beach, a farm, an amusement park and more
- Touch words on each page to hear words in three play modes, Words, Colors and Counting, and Fun Sounds
- The light-up star music button plays two bilingual learning songs; use the carrying handle to bring the book on the go
- Intended for ages 18+ months; requires 2 AA batteries; batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use
Explore places and learn new words with the “100 Words About Places I Go” book!
The interactive pages feature people and objects from 12 unique places as kids learn age-appropriate words chosen by learning experts in both English and Spanish. Go to the beach, amusement park, school, a park and more! Use the carrying handle for on-the-go play.
Touch the pictures on each page to learn about objects and people from 12 different places.
Three Play Modes
Explore the book through three different play modes. Hear new words read aloud, fun sounds and learn about colors and counting.
Flip the switch to learn about people and objects in both English and Spanish.
Press the light-up star button to hear two bilingual learning songs.
Hear from our Learning Expert
“100 Words About Places I Go builds early vocabulary and introduces over 100 words of common objects and people that children see in their daily lives. Vocabulary skills allow children to express themselves clearly and comprehend what they hear and read. With multiple play modes and the bilingual language switch, 100 Words About Places I Go goes beyond a typical first words book.” Clement Chau, Ph.D., LeapFrog Learning Expert
Explore words about places kids love with the 100 Words About Places I Go bilingual learning book! Featuring age-appropriate words, this interactive book teaches about people and objects in 12 unique places in both English and Spanish. Go to the beach in any season and discover words in two languages about things to bring and surprises to find. The school, the park, the farm, the amusement park and more locations can light up your child’s world and spur their imagination. Ten touch-sensitive locations on each page teach about words, colors and counting in the context of 12 unique places. Inspire toddlers and preschoolers who are ready to go places! Intended for ages 18+ months. Requires 2 AA batteries. Batteries included for demo purposes only. New batteries recommended for regular use.