Crayola Liquid Science Kit for Kids
- LIQUID SCIENCE KIT: Includes supplies for 15 science labs, used in combination with common household items.
- STEM ACTIVITIES: 15 out-of-the-box experiments inspired by STEAM and STEM learning.
- STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS: Easy, full-color instructions for kids to follow along. Adult supervision is recommended.
- EDUCATIONAL TOY: Crayola STEAM kits are perfect for educational play and at home learning!
- GIFT FOR KIDS: A great kids toy for ages 8 & up.
Crayola STEAM Projects for Kids
Liquid Science Experiments for Kids
This fun science kit is perfect for both playing & learning! With instructions for 15 experiments, young scientists will have plenty of wacky activities to keep them busy. Each wild and watery activity will have your mini mastermind’s laboratory bursting with excitement!
Learning with Crayola Steam
For decades, Crayola has partnered with educators to bring creativity to the classroom. Now, you can inspire your young learner with STEAM-based projects to do at home! Crayola STEAM kits aim to instill children with a passion for the arts and sciences. Through art-rich, hands-on projects, students can explore how Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math interact in the world around them. Each activity builds creativity, exploration, and complex problem solving. Use in conjunction with assigned school projects, as a tool to prevent summer learning loss, or as a fun family activity.
Curious science enthusiasts will explore the science of liquid with this Crayola STEM Liquid Science Kit. This educational toy and learning activity set includes science experiments with 15 science labs. Nurture a child’s love of STEM with this kids chemistry set that utilizes common household items to create kids science experiments at home. Kids will become engaged with this chemistry set that includes easy-to-follow, full-color instructions. Adult supervision is recommended, but these water cycle projects were designed for ages 8 and up. Looking for educational toys that teach and are fun to use? This is the perfect kids science experiment for learning and leisure.