Fisher-Price Linkimals Counting Koala
- Interactive koala toy with music and lights that teaches numbers, counting 1-10, shapes and more
- Press the light-up buttons on the tree or spin the shape spinner for music, lights and phrases
- Soft, crinkly ear and bat-at roller for little hands to explore, plus light-up belly and take-along handle
- Collect additional Linkimals friends to see them interact! (Each sold separately and subject to availability.)
- For infants and toddlers ages 9 months and older
The Linkimals Counting Koala is an adorable musical friend for baby who loves climbing, eating leaves, and singing about numbers. As little animal lovers make their way up and down the palm tree, pressing all the buttons as they go, they’ll hear all about koala life and counting 1-10!
Bat the roller ball to see it spin, spin, spin
Lend me your ear…it’s soft!
Grab the handle to take Counting Koala along wherever you go
The more the merrier
Collect additional Linkimals pals to see them talk, sing, and light-up together! (Each sold separately.)
Where development comes into play
- Early Academics: Fun songs and phrases introduce shapes, numbers and counting 1-10.
- Fine Motor: Batting the roller ball, spinning the shape spinner, and pressing the buttons help strengthen dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Curiosity & Wonder: As your baby discovers how to activate the music and lights by pressing the buttons or spinning the spinner, they see their actions can make fun things happen—a great intro to cause and effect!
Climbing up a palm tree with their koala friend, baby makes a startling discovery: this tree grows squares, triangles and circles. The Linkimals Counting Koala from Fisher-Price is a musical learning friend for babies with exciting lights, songs, and phrases that introduce numbers, counting and shapes. And when Counting Koala meets up with other Linkimals friends, they light-up, talk, sing and play together! (Additional Linkimals toys sold separately and subject to availability.) Hands-on play, including a bat-at roller ball, shape spinner, and push buttons help strengthen your baby’s fine motor skills, while the exciting interactive content helps introduce cause and effect.