VTech Sit-to-Stand Alphabet Train
- Ten activities for discovery, includes storybook, clock, gears and 13 double-sided letter blocks
- Train counts the letter blocks when dropped down the chute
- A Walkie-Talkie and number pad feature encourages role-play and introduces numbers and animals
- Plays more than 100 songs, melodies, sounds and phrases
- Five colorful piano buttons introduce colors and weather concepts
- This incredible learning and play toy gives your toddler three modes of play: Floor Play mode, Walker mode and Ride-on mode
- Interactive early learning center teaches your toddler letters, numbers, colors, songs, stories and more; a toddler toy that is grow-with-me for your child
- Ride-on toy train playset has motion sensors that activate sound when moving; 13 double-sided letter blocks and a non-rip water resistant alphabet book included
- The five colorful piano key buttons teach numbers and colors; comes with over 100 sing-along songs, music, sound effects and phrases
- The three different modes of this toy will entertain your child from ages 1 to 3; operates on 3 AA batteries that are included
VTech Sit-To-Stand Ultimate Alphabet Train
This train is designed to grow with your child and can be used for floor play or as a ride on that also transforms into a walker. When your little conductor gets older, the caboose converts into a wagon they can fill with toys and pull along to develop gross motor skills.
What are you waiting for? Take a ride on the learning express with this ultimate alphabet train! All aboard.
Grows With Your Child
Designed to transform from floor play to a ride-on and grow with your little conductor.
Remove the caboose to use as walker to encourage motor skills.
Walkie-Talkie, storybook, clock and gears encourage imaginative play.
Convert the caboose to a wagon to store blocks and pull-along to build motor skills.
Make tracks with the Sit to Stand Alphabet Train, teaching little ones letters, numbers, colors, songs, stories and more. The Sit to Stand Alphabet Train features 13 double-side letter blocks, a book with six turning pages, five colorful number buttons, one movable elephant character, a motion sensor, a ride-on carriage and a drop-space for sending the blocks from the train to the carriage. You can use alone for floor play, push along as a walker, or attach to the carriage as a ride-on toy. Plus, with the Sit to Stand Alphabet Train, there are two ways to play. Choose from two play modes: Walker mode and Discovery mode.